Graffiti Magazine Short Story Competition Rules
1. Closing date 31 Dec 2014. Entries must be in English and be the writer’s own unpublished work. They must not be on offer for publication or entered in any other current competition.
3. Maximum length 1,000 words.
4. Each piece of work, with its title, must be in clear type on one side of A4 sheet(s). Details of the writer must not appear on this sheet.
5. The name and address of the writer and the titles of all entries should be typed on a separate sheet of A4 paper.
6. The prize-winner will be notified by post, if SAE provided, or by email if email address is provided.
7. Entries are only accepted by post. Please keep a copy of your work, as entries will not be returned.
8. The fee is £3 per story. Cheques/Postal Orders in sterling only, should be made payable to:
Catchword Writing Group
9. All entries that arrive on time will be considered by the adjudicator, whose decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into concerning the result.
10. Competitors wishing to be informed of the results should enclose an SAE marked ‘Results’ or provide an email address.
Send entries to: Graffiti Magazine Writing Competition
C/o 33 Sandford Leaze
Prize: £40 The winning entry and short listed stories will be published in Graffiti.